Time & Location
02-Jul-2022, 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm IST
Bengaluru, 6A, Devarabisanahalli, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103, India
About the event
Gourd planter is a perfect addition to create a beautiful green corner in your abode, with unique handcrafted and skillfully designed patterns.
After harvesting, it takes nearly 6 months to dry a gourd and then it's handcrafted to create intricate patterns that project beautiful designs on the wall and what better way to learn this specialized handcrafted work than learning it from the expert of this field.
Happening for the first time ever, you will learn how to upcycle gourd into a gorgeous planter that you will be taking home.
In this workshop you will get to know about :
1. Choosing the right gourd for your craft (nature of gourd)
2. Understanding the shape and form of gourds.
3. Sketching & Painting techniques to be followed.
4. The materials used to craft the planter.
5. Crafting techniques followed to design the planter.
6. Do's & Dont's with your Gourd planter and how to take care of your plant.
A beautiful handmade planter
All you would need to bring is yourself to this event because all the raw materials will be provided
Limited seats. Registrations open!
+₹45.00 service fee
+₹45.00 service fee0